Jaya Shree Textiles strives to provide quality of the highest standard to the satisfaction of the customer. Quality management to Jaya Shree Textiles combines fundamental management techniques, innovative improvement efforts and specialised technical skills to continuously improve manufacturing processes.
The company strives for continuous growth and development through customer satisfaction, teamwork, honesty and integrity. Jaya Shree Textiles follows stringent quality processes and has the following certifications to its credit: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, SA 8000, OHSAS 18001 and Oeko-tex 100.
The company boasts of a well-equipped testing laboratory with instruments like OFDA and Almeter; Uster UT3 evenness tester; Tensorapid strength tester; Quantam Classimat tester; Datacolor spectrophotometer; Xenon arc light fastness meter; Washcator; ICI Pilling tester and Martindale abrasion tester.
At Jaya Shree Textiles, quality and technology go hand in hand. The company employs state-of-the art machinery to ensure the highest quality in all its products.
Linen Club uses advanced technology in its spinning functions like:
- Impported ring frames
- Italian Savio Splicing auto winder
- Italian Lorris Bellini bleaching
- In house yarn dyeing (with a capacity to dye lot size ranging from 9 kg to 600 kg)
The weaving function of Linen Club uses advanced machinery like:
- Swiss Projectile Sulzer 7200
- Swiss Rapier Sulzer 6200
The dyeing and finishing process utlises latest European technology to give linen that superior feel, look and bright colour with machinery like:
- German Osthoff Singeing
- Italian Mazerra continuous bleaching range
- German Kuster cold pad batch dyeing
- German Erbatech continuous washing range
- Italian Rotomat finishing
- Italian Danti Paolo shearing
- Italian Flexa Compacta Sanforizing
- Italian Ramisch Calendaring
The plant also has modern, technologically advanced machinery like:
- Preparation line (gill boxes and combers) from NSC
- Spinning machines from Cognetex, Italy
- Autoconer with thermo-splicer from Schlafhorst 338, Germany and Autoconer with air-splicer from Savio, Italy
- Assembly winder from SSM, Switzerland and Leewah, S. Korea
- Two for one twister from Volkmann, Germany
- Reeling machine from RITE, Italy
- Hank dyeing machine from Flainox, Italy
- HTHP dyeing machine from Loris Bellini, Italy
- Squeezer and dryer from Minnetti, Italy
- Final winder from Fadis, Italy